GMP Manufacturer Hot Sale 99.5% Tam Nolvadex Antineoplastic Crude Drug
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / g|
|Min. Order:||1 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 g||US $0.1/ g|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash,Bank wire|
- Model NO.: CAS: 54965-24-1
- Certification: GMP, SGS, FDA
- Type: Anti Estrogen
- Volatile: Not Volatile
- Trademark: ZK
- Specification: USP
- Function: Hormones and Regulation of Endocrine Function of Drug
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- State: Solid
- Purity: 99.5%
- Transport Package: Specail and Safely Hidden Pack
- Origin: China
CAS No: 54965-24-1
Alias: Nolvadex; TAM
Einecs No: 234-118-0
Appearance: White powder.
Tam is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues, and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also very similar in structure. It is not correct that Tam reduces levels of estrogen: Rather, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing.
The claim that Tam reduces gains should not be taken too seriously. The fact is that any number of bodybuilders have made excellent gains while using Tam.
The belief that it reduces gains seems to stem from the fact that the scientific literature reports a slight reduction (individuals using anabolic steroids were not studied though) from use of Tamoxifen.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||Conforms|
|Identification||IR , UV conform||Conforms|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 0.5%||0.21%|
|Residue on ignition||Not more than 0.2%||0.06%|
|Iron||Not more than 0.005%||0.0018%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 0.001%||0.0006%|
|Related substances||Total: Not more than 1.0%|
Individual: Not more than 0.5%
|E-isomer||Not more than 0.3%||0.19%|
|Organic volatile impurities||Conforms|| Conforms|
|Assay||Between 99.0% and 101.0%||99.51%|
Tam is an antagonist of the estrogen receptor in breast tissue via its active metabolite, hydroxytamoxifen. In other tissues such as the endometrium, it behaves as an agonist, and thus may be characterized as a mixed agonist/antagonist. Tam is the usual endocrine (anti-estrogen) therapy forhormonereceptor-positivebreast cancer in pre-menopausal women, and is also a standard in post-menopausal women although aromatase inhibitors are also frequently used in that setting.
Tam is metabolized into compounds that also bind to the estrogen receptor but do not activate it. Because of this competitive antagonism, acts like a key broken off in the lock that prevents any other key from being inserted, preventing estrogen from binding to its receptor. Hence breast cancer cell growth is blocked.
1. Top quality and factory price,a discount would be given when you make a large order.
2. Rich experienced in delivering,package will be reshipped if sent failed.
3. Enough stock ensure the prompt delivery time.
4. Good after-sales service,any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
5. Adhering to the principle of customer first conviction,we will provide the best and the most sincere services as possible as we can.