Factory Direct Supply Clomid Clomiphene Citrate Clomifene Citrate Antineoplastic Crude Drug
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / G|
|Min. Order:||1 G|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 G||US $0.1/ G|
|Transport Package:||Specail and Safely Hidden Pack|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash,Bank wire|
- Model NO.: CAS: 50-41-9
- Certification: GMP, SGS, FDA
- Type: Anti Estrogen
- Volatile: Not Volatile
- Trademark: ZK
- Origin: China
- Function: Hormones and Regulation of Endocrine Function of Drug, Steroid Hormone
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- State: Solid
- Shipping: Success Delivery Guaranteed
- Specification: USP
Clomiphene citrate Clomifene citrate Clomid
Alias: Clomiphene Citrate, Clomid, Serophene, Clomphid, Pergotime
Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
Clomid is an oral preparation containing 50mg of the substance Clomiphene Citrate.
Clomid is one of the most popular PCT drugs today, and is a staple of most bodybuilder's protocol. Clomid is typically prescribed for women to aid in ovulation. In men, the application of Clomid causes an elevation of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. As a result, natural test production is also increased. This effect is obviously beneficial to the athlete, especially at the conclusion of a cycle when endogenous test levels are subnormal. Clomid will gradually raise test levels over its period of intake.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White or off-white powder||white powder|
|Water||Not more than 1.0%||0.35%|
|Heavy water||Not more than 0.002%||Conforms|
|Related impuries||Related compound A:Not more than 2.0%||0.84%|
|Individual:Not more than 0.5%||0.36%|
Clomiphene citrate is a recommended treatment for ovulation disorders caused by problems such as polycystic ovaries or polycystic ovary syndrome. It may be used on its own or in combination with another drug called metformin, which you take daily in several doses. It used to be used in some cases of unexplained infertility. However, it's no longer recommended for this, as there's a lack of evidence that it makes any difference compared to trying to get pregnant naturally.
Clomiphene citrate may also be used in cases of unexplained infertility (NCCWCH 2004: 58), although there's a lack of evidence that it really helps (Hughes et al 2010). Clomifene citrate blocks the effect of the hormone oestrogen in your body. This blocking effect tricks your body into bumping up levels of two other hormones that are essential for ovulation.
1. Top quality and factory price,a discount would be given when you make a large order.
2. Rich experienced in delivering,package will be reshipped if sent failed.
3. Enough stock ensure the prompt delivery time.
4. Good after-sales service,any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
5. Adhering to the principle of customer first conviction,we will provide the best and the most sincere services as possible as we can.