Success Delivery Lidocaine Hydrochloride Lidocaine HCl Local Anesthetic Drug
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash,bank wire|
- Model NO.: CAS NO: 6108-05-0
- Certification: GMP
- Type: Local Anesthetic Drug
- Volatile: Not Volatile
- Trademark: ZK
- Specification: USP
- Function: Hormones and Regulation of Endocrine Function of Drug
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- State: Solid
- Purity: 99%
- Transport Package: Specail and Safely Hidden Pack
- Origin: China
CAS register number:73-78-9
Appearance:White Crystalline Powder
Usage: Lidocaine hydrochloride is amide class local anesthetics,Antiarrhythmic,Long-acting, membrane stabilizing agent against ventricular arrhythmia. Originally developed as a local anesthetic
Storage: Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not freeze.
Lidocaine xylocaine, or lignocaine (AAN, former BAN) is a common local anesthetic and class-1b antiarrhythmic drug. The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, on the other hand, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action. Epinephrine vasoconstricts arteries reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||Pass|
|Melting point||74-79 degree||76-78 degree|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and colourless||Pass|
|Sulphated ash||0.10% max||0.08%|
|Heavy metals||5ppm max||Pass|
|2, 6-Dimethylaniline||100ppm max||Pass|
Topical lidocaine has been shown in some patients to relieve the pain of postherpetic neuralgia (a
complication of shingles), though there is not enough study evidence to recommend it as a first-line
treatment. IV lidocaine also has uses as a temporary fix for tinnitus. Although not completely curing
the disorder, it has been shown to reduce the effects by around two thirds.
Lidocaine hydrochloride injection administered intravenously or intramuscularly, is specifically indicated
in the acute management of ventricular arrhythmias such as those occurring in relation to acute
myocardial infarction, or during cardiac manipulation, such as cardiac surgery.
1. Top quality and factory price,a discount would be given when you make a large order.
2. Rich experienced in delivering,package will be reshipped if sent failed.
3. Enough stock ensure the prompt delivery time.
4. Good after-sales service,any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
5. Adhering to the principle of customer first conviction,we will provide the best and the most sincere services as possible as we can.